• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New VSL demo

New VSL demo

For anyone interested, here is an all original piece I just finished using VSL with a few patches from Distorted Reality 2 and SoV.
    It\'s under the User demos at the VSL site under Damon Bradley. The song is called \'Charlotte\'.

Hope you enjoy it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: New VSL demo

Very nice! I love that performance clarinet. It actually sounds better tone-wise than some of the soloists I\'ve heard.

Sweet,dude. Rich

What a delicate and beautiful composition. Naturally your orchestration and command of the samples is wonderful. I get the impression that your earlier schindler\'s mock up achievments might have been helpful with this piece from a technical perspective.

My favorite phrase: 1:20 to 1:38. Wonderful harmony using bells and so subtle use of building strings and maybe some woodwinds or horns in there too?

We rarely get the luxury of works like this. Thank you.

I just simply like it, and it is very refreshing to hear; when everyone else is trying to out-epic everyone else, i judge a piece by its ability to make me feel something, to have some emotional response, and this one certainly achieves that goal!

Very Nice and delicate Score,
    Mix very good Expanded.
    Good work.

Originally posted by Donald_Duck:
    everyone is trying to out-epic everyone else,
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yes, must get over my adolescent fascination with williams.

Damon, nice piece.

Glad you found a way around your so-called \"writer\'s block\" [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] - I listened to it already several times. Beautiful!

Wow, thanks so much for the nice replies everyone! Glad you enjoyed it.
    Yes Polarbear, I am glad the writers block finally lifted as well [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Thanks also Sharmy for the quicker link [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    More music to come!

Hey there Damon,

Glad to see you writing beautiful music again. Welcome back. Really touching stuff and very nice balance/mix. I\'m looking forward to seeing the movie!

Go Back to forum