• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Order lost in post?

Share/Bookmark

Order lost in post?

On the sixth of September I ask someone to order DIVA at House of Samples for me. I couldn\'t do this myself since I had no VISA card at the time (I do now, btw).
    Today (1 month and 3 days later) this person still hasn\'t received anything. And yep, her money is gone, drawn from her account. The latter is always a certainty. The first (actually getting your order) is apparently something of a gamble, a French roulette, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose.
    Now I have to pay her back and what do I get in return? Nothing! Well, that\'s not entirely true. I\'ve learned another lesson not to buy on the internet. I should concider myself really lucky that I didn\'t order VSL or QLSO.

------------
    Alex Cremers

Re: Order lost in post?

I\'ve ordered plenty from HoS/mtlc. Never had one problem. Did you get a tracking number? They normally ship by Airborne or UPS or something. I would call them up and see if it can be tracked/what happened to it. Hope you get your package.

Alex,

Please contact me via phone 301 502 5390 ... you may call collect. I will see to this immediately!!!

Francis

Francis

I\'ve just send a private message to you.

Alex

Originally posted by vash:
    I\'ve ordered plenty from HoS/mtlc. Never had one problem. Did you get a tracking number? They normally ship by Airborne or UPS or something. I would call them up and see if it can be tracked/what happened to it. Hope you get your package.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks for the tip, Vash. I will ask if she (I didn\'t order it) received a tracking number.

MTLC, is about to reply to you. Standby!

Hi Alex,

I\'m sorry to hear that you haven\'t received the copy of DIVA you ordered from us last month. I just found out about your order being delayed in an email from Annemie from Music & Images yesterday, and sent her a reply a few minutes ago.

At House of Samples, we are very focused on having good customer service and support. This is one of the reasons that Frank from Bela D Media chose to work with us to help distribute his great sounding DIVA sample library. I will personally make sure that you have your order of DIVA to you as soon as possible.

Your order was sent via US Post as you requested around three weeks ago, as soon as we received our first copies of DIVA from Frank. You should definitely have received it by now.

You may want to check with your local Customs office to see if they have received your package, and for some reason it is being held at the Customs office for processing. Customs delays do happen once in a while with International shipping.

If for any reason, they do not have your package, or you don\'t receive your package by tomorrow or over the weekend, we will promptly send out another copy of the latest version of DIVA to you. In fact, in this case, we will upgrade the shipping of your replacement copy via Airborne Express because it is a much faster service, and you will get tracking information.

Please let me know if Customs has your package, or if you receive your order of DIVA by Monday. If not, we will have a new one on its way to you right away.

As the owner of MTLC and House of Samples, feel free to email me directly at arnie@mtlc.net and I can respond to whatever you need directly. Also, please note that you can call us in the US at 877-687-4270 or from outside the US at 1-617-734-7430 with any questions regarding pending or new orders. Al, myself and Michele are more than happy to make sure that you get the information you need.

Thank you very much for your understanding, and best of luck with your music projects!

Best regards,

Arnie Schachere

Thanks guys! This is what I call service! I\'ll try to find out what I can.

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

------------
    Alex Cremers

Hi Alex,

Annemie sent an email to me letting me know that she is unable to find your copy of DIVA at the Customs office. I sent her a reply including the following:

:Tomorrow, we should be receiving the latest and newest version 1.1 of the DIVA library. We will send one to you in tomorrow\'s shipping. If for
    some reason we don\'t receive our shipment until Wednesday, then it will go out on Wednesday to you.

In this case, we will ship it to you via Airborne Express International because it is a faster service, and we can send you a tracking number so both of us can keep track of the shipment status.

I\'m sorry again that the first one didn\'t get to you as planned. I\'m sure going through Airborne Express will get it to you very quickly this time. Thank you again for working with us. Best of luck on your music projects!\"

I hope this information helps, Alex. Thanks again for working with us!

Best regards,

Arnie

Originally posted by Arnie Schachere:
    Hi Alex,

Annemie sent an email to me letting me know that she is unable to find your copy of DIVA at the Customs office. I sent her a reply including the following:

:Tomorrow, we should be receiving the latest and newest version 1.1 of the DIVA library. We will send one to you in tomorrow\'s shipping. If for
    some reason we don\'t receive our shipment until Wednesday, then it will go out on Wednesday to you.

In this case, we will ship it to you via Airborne Express International because it is a faster service, and we can send you a tracking number so both of us can keep track of the shipment status.

I\'m sorry again that the first one didn\'t get to you as planned. I\'m sure going through Airborne Express will get it to you very quickly this time. Thank you again for working with us. Best of luck on your music projects!\"

I hope this information helps, Alex. Thanks again for working with us!

Best regards,

Arnie
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I\'ll keep my fingers crossed! Thanks again for going to such great lenghts for me.

------------
    Alex Cremers

Go Back to forum