• Register
  • Help

Topic: Middle Eastern female voices?

Middle Eastern female voices?

Is there a library with ethnic middle eastern femal vocal phrases? I can\'t seem to find one, and I need it.

Re: Middle Eastern female voices?

Me too. I think Vocal Planet has some, as does Deepest India and Voices of Istanbul. Big Fish audio has a couple of middle eastern cds too... I don\'t know if any of these are complete solutions. Anyone have any advice?

Whats on Vocal Planet, do you have it?

Deepest India is great, but those are very different from what I\'m looking for..

Something like that but Eastern is what I need.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Big fish has some, but I tought those are pecussion only...acctualy thanks for reminding me I need to grab those to.. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

No I don\'t have it, I believe I saw some female stuff in Vocal Planet on Ilio\'s content listings site. I\'m still thinking whether to get VP myself, or go with smaller other packages... I wish the ethnic cd of VP was sold separately...

I am sure I heard some Middle eastern vocals at Big Fish\'s site months ago, I can\'t find it anymore. There\'s just percussion stuff now.

Legend of China by Big Fish has some very nice female vocals. http://www.bigfishaudio.com/4DCGI/detail.html?429

Listen to the demo. I think they\'ve been overused unfortunatly.

Yeah, I have legend of Chine, and it\'s an amazing colection..

Thanks Sharmy for detailed info.

Looks like VP is the way to go, for now..

Go Back to forum