• Register
  • Help

Topic: A cool thing for Logic/EXS guys

A cool thing for Logic/EXS guys

Something pretty cool I found out that I should share.
    For guys using things like SI with alt staccatos: you can create \'objects\' in the Enviorment window that will automatically send Modwheel data every time you trigger a key.
    So, we have our own alternation tool built into Logic, you just have to make it. This, of course, works for anything...gigastudio, and even EXS. I\'m definately going to use it for the SI spiccatos. That\'s all I know for now. I\'m hoping to get a song file with the enviorment built today.
    I can\'t take credit for this alone, I only posed the question. Lars and Steve @ Emagic are the shiznit.

-Nathan Furst

Los Angeles

Re: A cool thing for Logic/EXS guys

No, I will not switch to Logic, you can\'t make me. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Hey Nathan, just wanted to say what\'s up and thank you and Sharm for the words of wisdom! It\'s was cool to kick it with you two (what\'s up Sharmy!).

Man, that cue was awesome, seriously. I thought it was over then \"Wham\"!... Really cool piece. Listened to the electronic thing a few more times too, that thing is rock\'n!

Anyway hope to hang with you guys again! If the ladies let you that is? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Man, I was dragging hard-core that night, just had gotten over the flue, hope I didn\'t get you guys sick. Sorry, I didn\'t want to cancel though! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

See ya\'

Go Back to forum