• Register
  • Help

Topic: Registration of original full version Gigasampler...

Share/Bookmark

Registration of original full version Gigasampler...

I have the original Gigasampler (full version 1.60). Recently my computer crashed and I had to reinstall it, and re-register. The registration page in Nemesys\' site gave me four choices of products: Gigastudios 160 and 96, Gigasamplers 64 and LE. Neither one of the Gigasampler choices worked. Kept saying my CDkey was incorrect for that respective product.

I left them a message and haven\'t heard anything yet. Does anyone know what I can do? Should I try the Gigastudio choices?

Please help me.

Simon

Re: Registration of original full version Gigasampler...

Just read a post suggesting that, as the registration code is alpha numeric, people may be mistaking 0s (zeros) for Os (ohs).

Hi
    Im having the same problem when I put in the user key to upgrade from giga studio 2.0 to 2.1 .
    I also saw a suggestion on the other thread telling people not to mistake 0 for o\'s and z for 2\'s.
    Well I am sure I am putting in the right numbers but I keep getting a error .
    I have also been contacting Nemesys for 2 day\'s [I called about 8 times] but know one is ever there and they haven\'t got back with me.

Well, folks, I don\'t have the answer.

But I got a pocket full of empathy.

I, too, get the CD-Key problem and I, too, am sure I\'m entering the right numbers.
    I pulled the CD cover right close to my face and I examined the zero (skinny) and the \'oh\' (fat, chubby, chunky-like).

But I only tried to contact once and haven\'t heard a reply.

Maybe something to come.

If any of us finds the solution - Post It LOUD and CLEAR.

Thank god for this forum!

I found out what the problem is. It\'s probably the answer to Mssrs Hanlon\'s question as well, if they, like me used Netscape. Well, you know how the version prefix pulldown doesn\'t work for Netscape and you have to put in the full cdkey at the bottom, well, that doesn\'t work. I had to dig out my IE (is this one of Billy\'s world domination plots?) and used that to log in and register with the prefix pulldown, and it worked like a charm!

What a dumb thing!!! It\'s not oh\'s and naughts afterall!!!

Thanks all you guys (gals) for suggestions.

Simon

Well, I just received a notice from the kind people at Nemesys. They said that my registration info was finally entered into their computer and that I should try now to download the 2.01 version.
    Hot potatoes! If everything didn\'t just work fine this time!

So all you cowboys and cowgirls be aware that download mishaps maybe caused from your info having not yet been inputted into the Nemesys computer.

Go Back to forum