• Register
  • Help

Topic: My theme music - Orchestral Demo

Share/Bookmark

My theme music - Orchestral Demo

Hello,

This is a reprise of the theme music for a game modification I\'ve been working on for quite some time. I tried to make it short and sweet, and best of all..I recently just got this orchestrated by wonderful Russ. LOL! Comments welcome. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

http://www.bsu.edu/web/jlhudson/Jared%20Hudson%20-%20GO%20Reprise.mp3

Jared Hudson

Re: My theme music - Orchestral Demo

Congratulation, yep, For me is sweet and Short.
    Very nice Mix and sound \"Wow I would like to have an Studio like yours\" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Good Work.

Is it real or is it Memorex?

------------
    Alex Cremers

Nice Jared.
    More

cb

nice to see so much quality in the mod scene [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sehr gut.

Originally posted by D.Montesinos:
    Congratulation, yep, For me is sweet and Short.
    Very nice Mix and sound \"Wow I would like to have an Studio like yours\" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Good Work.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks, but when you talk about my studio, are you mentioning the super big one? Cause that\'s not mine, just one I used for awhile at college. The home pics with 2 computers is mine, a far cry from an impressive one. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Alex,
    Memorex?....haha..what? The song is orchestrated for live performance, but this recording is sampled. Thanks. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Jared

Go Back to forum