• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bruce R. Shoutout :)

Share/Bookmark

Bruce R. Shoutout :)

Originally posted by Bruce A. Richardson:

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Francis Belardino:
    Thank you, Bruce.

Question: Know of and good reviews on Vegas 4.0+DVD? Just thought I\'d sneak that in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it totally rocks. I just got through mastering a DVD of a short film I mixed a couple of weeks ago. It came out perfect, as elegant as any commercially mastered DVD. Vegas 4 is sweet.

Sounds great, Bruce.

Truth be told, I have no doubts about 4.0 but I would like to research the pros and cons of Vegas DVD VS. say, Ulead or DVDit. My gut tells my Vegas is gonna be King. (Not that King but King) [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

--------------------
    Francis Belardino
    fbelamusicprod@aol.com

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Re: Bruce R. Shoutout :)

Originally posted by Bruce A. Richardson:

quote:
    Thank you, Bruce.

Question: Know of and good reviews on Vegas 4.0+DVD? Just thought I\'d sneak that in.

I think it totally rocks. I just got through mastering a DVD of a short film I mixed a couple of weeks ago. It came out perfect, as elegant as any commercially mastered DVD. Vegas 4 is sweet.

Sounds great, Bruce.

Truth be told, I have no doubts about 4.0 but I would like to research the pros and cons of Vegas DVD VS. say, Ulead or DVDit. My gut tells my Vegas is gonna be King. (Not that King but King) [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

--------------------
    Francis Belardino
    fbelamusicprod@aol.com
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I think Vegas has surpassed Ulead all the way around for a while. I don\'t have any experience with DVDit. I\'m using a Sony DRX500UL burner, and getting really fine results with Vegas DVD. The menus come out very nice, and my DVDs so far look as good as any commercially-produced ones I\'ve seen. Vegas 4 is just fabulous.

Go Back to forum