• Help

Topic: Gst160 Audio Capture 'OUT OF BEAT'

Share/Bookmark

Gst160 Audio Capture \'OUT OF BEAT\'

Hi...
    I had a big headache problem
    I use Cubase... and when I play from cubase
    GST work okay...
    but When I caputre wave file and import it..
    !!! Captured wave file are out of beat !!!
    very first of song position are okay..
    but after 1 minute.. 2minute... more out of beat.
    help me!!
    I use Waveterminal

Re: Gst160 Audio Capture \'OUT OF BEAT\'

Hi!
    Actually I have the same problem, only I did not realise it was a GSt problem. I tried to capture only once and I thought my audio was running out of sync within Cubase. I have to look into this closer.
    I use SBL Live.
    Ondrej

IF YOU HAVE ONE SOUND CARD FOR GIGA SAMPLER AND ANOTHER SOUNDCARD FOR YOUR SEQENSER AUDIO TRAKS THE DONT HAVE THE SAME DIGITAL CLOCK.
    IN A NORMAL WORK IT IS NO PROBLEM BUT YOU HAVE TO USE THE SAME AUDIO SOUND CARD THAT YOU USE FOR AUDIO TRACKS IN YOUR SEQENSER WHEN YOU MAKE AUDIO CAPTURE -DONT FORGET TO DISABLE THE AUDIO TRAKS BEFURE CHANGING SETTING IN THE GIGA SAMPLER OR EVEN DISABLE THE SOUNDCARD SETTING FROM THE SEQ SOFTWARE.
    AFTER INPORT THE WAVE FILE TO YOUR SEQ YOU CAN GO BACK TO THE NORMAL SETTING AND MAKE MORE MUSIC AS BEFURE.

GOOD LUCK.

Well, I thought that GSt by capturing directly to disc bypasses the soundcard. But you might be right that it needs some time base. However in my case the audio shifts suddenly after some time so I guess it is some other problem. But if all my audio tracks are captured they should at least run together (without MIDI tracks) even when playing into different soundcard, right?

Ondrej

Go Back to forum