i am probaly the only person that does\'nt own any of the sams hrns.bones or trps. i like what i have heard.
can someene OBJECTIVLY compare and contrast the collection vs the EWQLSL brass section ?
a few questions :
1. what is the difference in articulations
2. does sam \"compenensate\" at all for any alleged weekness in the ewqlsl brass recordings?
3. is this even a valid comaprison at all?
4. am i an idiot for not owning sams?
5. if sams cost twice as much would you still buy it?
6. pretend for a moment you created both libraries,
how would you price them? would you raise the price of sams, lower the price of ew or leave them the same?
the reason why i am asking all of this is because before i bought the complete 1st edition of VSL. i bought
g** and b*** G*** horns . what complete waste i don\'t use any of them. i dont want to make the same mistake again if i am evenually going to buy the EWQL libary. however sams does look very impressive at its price point.
thanks in advanced AND you can email me priviatly of you want as well !!