• Register
  • Help

Topic: SAM Horns.... all I can say is WOW !!!

Re: SAM Horns.... all I can say is WOW !!!

I second that! Any updates about the release of SamBones though? I could hardly wait!

Maarten\'s site says late Feb early March - so we should start hearing some rumblings soon. Pound for Pound (English ofcourse), there is just not a better value out there. IMHO.

Thanks a lot Gary! We appreciate it!

We will have new information (and demos!) to share with you at the Messe in Frankfurt, and we\'ll post this on our website when we get back. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Take care,

Myrtle Beach, SC (USA)

SAM Horns.... all I can say is WOW !!!

WOW....I just received my SAM Horns from the FedEx man.... opened it... loaded the samples into GigaStudio.... and then played just \"one note\" on my Midi Controller. That\'s all it took to completely blow me away!! Oh Man, this has got to be the BEST sample library I\'ve heard in a very long time! And I know that most of ya\'ll already have SAM Horns, and there have already been tons of great posts commenting on the wonderful sample quality of this library. But I was just simply unprepared by the depth and realism of these french horn samples! Hey Maarten... you and the rest of the SAM Horns crew have created a real masterpiece. Without a doubt, anyone who does not have this CD ROM needs to get it right away! I can\'t wait to start composing with it! Great job SAM team! Looking forward to the \"Trombones\" ...........Gary [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Hi guys,

We just updated our website with new release information and demos of our upcoming SAM Trombones!

Please see our NS banner.

Oh, and like Michiel said, visit us at the Tascam booth, at the Frankfurt Messe! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Project SAM

AHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS SAMPLE LIBRARY! Way worth the money! Fantastic job guys making this, i also just checked out the trombones and it is pretty clevah too! I am as happy as a little school girl [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Also a very good aspect of this library is that it comes at a price that\'s very affordable. I\'d like to see all libraries at these prices!

Go Back to forum