• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New Orchestral Demo Inspired in LOTR Boks

Share/Bookmark

New Orchestral Demo Inspired in LOTR Boks

Oka, Finally here i am, this is my first Public Score, Inspired in Tolkien´s Boks; this is the first Numver, of my Orchestral Suite call \"Tales From the Middle Earth\";
    Ok, here is it Nº1- \"Gollum´s Cavern\".

Any coment about the Music, Mix, Audio, weather, Football, girls etc,... wellcome.

thanks to Dear Friends \"Zelota and Man-ol-Ete\".

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

http://www.creathinks.com/usuarios/Diego/la Caverna de Gollum.mp3

Re: New Orchestral Demo Inspired in LOTR Boks

Hi D Montesinos
    I enjoyed this piece very much.
    I don\'t know how Qualified I am to make decisions
    about every nuance, but I know what I like and this sounded good to me.
    Although the front end of the piece sounded alittle keyboardy to me, By that I mean it tended to sound more like it was played on a keyboard as opposed to a string section. maybe it just techniqe or maybe the strings should be played one part at a time as opposed to altogether (if they were\'nt).
    Anyway I liked this alot.

Hi D Montesinos
    I enjoyed this piece very much.
    I don\'t know how Qualified I am to make decisions
    about every nuance, but I know what I like and this sounded good to me.
    Although the front end of the piece sounded alittle keyboardy to me, By that I mean it tended to sound more like it was played on a keyboard as opposed to a string section, maybe it just techniqe or maybe the strings should be played one part at a time as opposed to altogether (if they were\'nt).
    Anyway I liked this alot.

D montesimos
    I went back and listened again, I think it was the swells that gave me my first impression.
    But there is nothing wrong with piece that i can here, in fact i hope that I can someday write something this good.
    Keep up the good work.

Thanks Alot EarDrum, for listening and coments, and yes your are right, \"in your 2ºpercepcion\" of the mix, each line were played separeted, i don´t work by chords modes. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I wold like to ask you, and everybody in general what do you fell listening this piece cose really there is a concret messege in each part that i tryed to expres of course about \"Gollum´s Fellings\".

Thanks Again.
    Diego.M

Hi Diego,
    very nice! I think that\'s really the romantic hollywood style. In the beginning I thought you composed a 13 century conterpoint [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    You have a good sense for the orchestra!
    Looking forward to your next demo,
    Markus.

PS Where was this spain again? Asia... [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Hi Diego, nice to meet spanish people here [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Very well done the tune but the ambient, is a little dry (for my taste) anyway is a great composition.

*Donde dices que está españa ? cerca de panama, creo [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Very nice. The beginning of the piece sounded exactly like I imagined Gollum\'s Cave would sound like. I think you pulled it of nicely.

Thanks for all your coments,

-Markus: Yep the \"conterpoint\" I think it´s coming from my \"Camara-Score Passion\" i started composing (Cuartets, littles concertos) etc....
    And of course you should know that Spain is in Asia just between China and France [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] .

-Daniel: \"Boo q pasaaa.........tío, da gusto poder hablar en Cristiano por aquí; he estado en tu Web y me gusta mucho lo q he oido\". Thanks for listening. and \"Agur\".

-Daedalus: Really Thank you for your coment, cose these beginnig is \"EXACTLY\" what i was trying to show, \"the Cavern, the Darkness, the pass of Centurys\" these was my Objective.

Thanks again to everybody, probably tomorrow i´ll upload the Second Moviment.

Diego.

Go Back to forum