• Register
  • Help

Topic: Dancing

For those of you have visited my previous post, there are NO PIRATES HERE.
    This is kind of a groove dancing tune. It uses JABB horns and E. piano.

Re: Dancing

Quote Originally Posted by jaynkate01 View Post
    For those of you have visited my previous post, there are NO PIRATES HERE...
    Ha! Oh my, we were a bit merciless about the Pirates--hehe--but we enjoyed the music!

And now, the JABB Jazz Class is back in session! Honestly, Jay, I challenge anyone to so consistently show us all how great JABB can sound. Your pieces using the Library are always so good and hot, and I always think of past posts I've seen where people are complaining about JABB- they just don't know what they're doing! Loved this one - Applause 4 U!

Hey Randy! Thank you very much. I enjoy working with JABB because with it, I can emulate some of the music I used to play back in the day. I call this song dancing because as soon as my wife heard it, she got up from her chair and started dancing around the room.
    Thanks for the comment. Jay

Marvellous, Jay. And your wife is right all the way: you just can't sit back and listen. This rhythm and tune are far more than an open invitation.

Terrific rendering!

Shelton, Washington State

It's great Jay. Good R&B make you want to dance.

It had a cute ending.

Hey Max and Phil! Thanks for giving this a listen. I am glad that you guys liked this. I found it kind of hard to keep from moving my feet when I listen to this song.
    Thanks again. Jay

Very funky. My foot wouldn't stop tapping and it really took me back.

Hey Richard! I am glad that you liked it and it is good that your foot got a little work out.

Go Back to forum