• Register
  • Help

Topic: VOTA demos?

VOTA demos?

Hi all,

I\'m so excited! I\'ve ordered VOTA and hopefully it will arrive in next week. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

In the meantime, is there any demo\'s (I\'ve the official demo\'s) or compositions which uses VOTA much out there?

Also, any tips for VOTA beginner?

Btw. Is there any vocal solo (classical) libs out there (or in production) which I should know about? I know that SOV has some solo\'s but not extensive (correct?). I would be looking for VOTA type of thing (word building etc.) except just solo vocals.

I wish I had million bucks, then I could just all the libs in one buy. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I\'m so excited!!! Can\'t wait for VOTA to arrive!

Re: VOTA demos?

Hey Falcon! i too just purchased VOTA the other day and I\'m very excited to start using it! I found a wonderful demo with VOTA used on the Garrington web site mp3 area by a very young composer named Aaren Sapp i believe the track listed is called \"Suspense\" here is a link to it http://www.gigastrings.com/mp3_2.html

enjoy... (i do wish the choir was in the tune more but it sounds great)

your voice?

This very good song, it has a nice build up. I liked it! Yes, if you have more then please post.

Seth - Thanks for the tip! Btw. What kind of music are you composing?

Hi Falcon [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] My style of music is a cross between epic swooping choral pieces (Plunkett and Macleane) check out the trailor for that movie to get a better idea of sound- and ambient almost Enya like but more of a Christian tone rather than new age. I also like ambient almost trance style like E.S. Posthumous does on their \"Unearthed\" CD. I would enjoy making Game music for now but eventually I would love to compose for film! I have recorded a few CD\'s but my recording skills are very basic so I\'m wanting to get much better at panning and editing to make my music not to Harsh sounding.

that\'s cool. I\'m looking forward to hear some pieces by you with VOTA of course. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

you\'re welcome.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] True! Yea, I figured that you had composed this piece. Ok, I\'m looking forward to hear more.

BTW, who┤s the creator of the first official VOTA demo? It┤s one of the most stunning demos I┤ve heard and forced me to create a folder to store good demos.

I think that Nick Phoenix is to blame for those demos. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Netvudu:
    BTW, who┤s the creator of the first official VOTA demo? It┤s one of the most stunning demos I┤ve heard and forced me to create a folder to store good demos.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Nick Phoenix wrote and performed the demo. Nick also produced VOICES OF THE APOCALYPSE.

Btw, the percussion on the demo is from the upcoming STORMDRUM plug-in; the ethnic instruments are from RARE INSTRUMENTS; and the strings are from ADVANCED ORCHESTRA and the ULTIMATE STRINGS.

Take care,

Doug Rogers

this is what I\'m guessing

VotA + RI + StormDrums + QLSO = a similar sound a on the ES Posthumus Unearth CD

Right now I can get a similar sound with the above without QLSO and replacing with DDBE and The New GOS Update stuff.

I doubt youll ever get somethign EXACTLY the same as that CD, without some good mixing. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

well, then congratulations to Nick Phoenix for that stunning stuff.
    As one moronic guy said today in a TV show: Nick \"you┤re my greatest fan\" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

You really made me want to buy VOTA...but I┤ll try to wait for the kontakt-compliant version.

Go Back to forum