• Register
  • Help

Topic: New O.Demo "Tales From the Middle Earth" N-2

Share/Bookmark

New O.Demo "Tales From the Middle Earth" N-2

Hey, Guys i wake up this Morning Whit \"Five-Stars\", THANK YOU very much but ill give you one Star for any coment about my work, if you like my Music is the best present you can give me..

Oka here is the Second Moviment:
    N-2 \"Four on their Way\",

http://www.creathinks.com/usuarios/Diego/2.mp3

leaving the darkness Cavern, I tryed in this pice \"expres\" the Hobits humor allways hapy, \"life is a present\" live the moment, is the shortest moviment, and not too much \"Ambitious\" about orchestration, Wood-winds UP, Brass_Power will come in N-3 and 4.
    Hope you like it...
    THX.

Diego

Re: New O.Demo "Tales From the Middle Earth" N-2

hello montesinos,
    i like this one more than the last track you posted....the intro is beautiful. this track really conjures up the atmosphere of beauty. good work.
    bye

Thank you very much for listening, Robin123,
    Yep the Idea of this piece is that..hapy, Good thing of life etc...; N1, was a bit more \"Darkness\".
    Thx again.
    Diego M. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

i didn;t hear No1 yet.. i just saw this at the top of the list [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

but i listened and thought.. wow this would really shine if this was played by an orchestra..

you\'ve written lines that would be a pleasure to play and that sit well in the ranges ..

if you\'re using this format .. sample.. to deliver this music i would have to say to try and loosen it a bit.. just a bit more..

and when the full string section comes in at the beginning.. i lose that beautiful oboe

lovely track

Lovly Words From a Lovly Cellist...
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Certanly it is my primary \"Objective\" with this Score, it will be a Dream make True listening my music played by a \"Real-Orchestra\", Ok the \"Ready to Play Score\" is actually been finished, its a bit hard work transcribe the Midi-logic to a \"Real Big-Orchestra and choir Score\",(N4 has it), wiht each articulation,expresion,crecendo etc....,you know what i mind, 40 lines each page 80 Pages, etc.. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] ;
    I probably have the full Score next mounth, if there is any \"Orchestra\" interested.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ;
    Just tell me: dmontesinos@ono.com
    I Dont want money (but really i need it [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] )
    only one condition, I must be there.. it will be \"MY MOMENT\". if God Wants it.
    Thanks again for your coments coming from a great musician as you, is more Speciall.

pd: I love Ireland i was there 2 months when i was 15 years old, learning Englihs, but as you see ive forgoten all.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Good Web and Music.

Thx
    Diego Montesinos

Hey Diego,
    I agree with Robin and like this more than #1. Which is weird, as I usually prefer the darker ones. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Very nice writing. I may have missed the libraries you used, so could you tell us again? Once again, I felt a slight need for more dynamic range, but much less so than the first one. I very much liked it.

christianb

Thanks Again for posting Christian, you like this one more, OK, thanks, for me each one it has a diferent style...or intention..
    And no, you did not miss the librarys i used, I Did not say it yet, [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] , Still wanna do a little experiment, about what people think,

THX,

D.Montesinos.

Hola Diego,

Me encanta tu musica, eres un compositor cojonudo. Por cierto, tiene un sonido my Hollywoodiense. Lo unico es que, a veces, los instrumentos de viento dan la impresion de estar mas cerca de lo que debieran (quizas sea algo subjetivo, asi que no te preocupes mucho!)
    Sigue dirigiendo tu orquesta virtual!

Ruben (espanol en los U.S.)

Hello Diego,

I love your music, you\'re a damn good composer. By the way, you achieve quite a nice Hollywood sound. The only thing is that sometimes woodwinds give the impression of being closer than they should(perhaps this is a subjective appreciation on my side, so don\'t worry too much).
    Keep directing your virtual orchestra!

Ruben

HOLA!!,Rubn....
    Q, Bin suena la palabra \"COJONUDO\", en medio de tanto \"Englihs\",Very Gracias por tu post..Talking about lo q dices de las Wood.., si, probablemente no is the final mezcla, i did it con Samplitude 7.0, dando Diferentes \"Impulsese\" a each instrument..VERY GRACIAS.., Cuentameme to!!, q haces por all??, Vives de la Music??, como ta el Mercao..,\"Maana Ill Upload N3- More \"Epic-Brass-Williams-Sound\" creo q esta People ta mas acostumbrada a that... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Besitos.

Originally posted by D.Montesinos:
    HOLA!!,Rubn....
    Q, Bin suena la palabra \"COJONUDO\", en medio de tanto \"Englihs\",Very Gracias por tu post..Talking about lo q dices de las Wood.., si, probablemente no is the final mezcla, i did it con Samplitude 7.0, dando Diferentes \"Impulsese\" a each instrument..VERY GRACIAS.., Cuentameme to!!, q haces por all??, Vives de la Music??, como ta el Mercao..,\"Maana Ill Upload N3- More \"Epic-Brass-Williams-Sound\" creo q esta People ta mas acostumbrada a that... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Besitos.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hola Diego,

Mejor hablamos en Ingles (o en espanol y luego traduciendo, para no alienar a los guiris [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

I\'m here in the U.S. because my wife is American, and I\'m not living off of music (I\'m just an amateur, unlike most people here, including you).

Regarding the mix, although it is probably no perfect, it is not that bad. I think the perception about the winds being a little bit too close has something to do with the stereo image also (Try narrowing down the stereo image a bit maybe?) Nevermind, I\'m just blowing smoke out of my a-ss (Translation: Blowing smoke out of my a-ss means que no tengo ni puta idea de lo que estoy diciendo [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] )

Saludos,

Ruben

Go Back to forum