• Register
  • Help

Topic: Any info on QL Guitar and Bass library?

Share/Bookmark

Any info on QL Guitar and Bass library?

This one looks tempting..the demos are nice, not killer but quite useful.

Re: Any info on QL Guitar and Bass library?

This is an old libary with nice sounds, but it\'s pretty basic by todays standards in the programming/ articulation department. It has some unique sounds that might be a good reason to buy it or maybe not. You can look at the list of sounds and decide.

Originally posted by Nick Phoenix:
    This is an old libary with nice sounds, but it\'s pretty basic by todays standards in the programming/ articulation department. It has some unique sounds that might be a good reason to buy it or maybe not. You can look at the list of sounds and decide.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks, Nick. I\'m always needing good guitar sounds. I have the \'56 Strat and Gigaclean guitars.

I was thinking this was a phrase based library. Someone said it was not. Are these just samples and no licks?

Thanks

sporter

I own this library and I agree with Nick on the fact that it\'s an older library so the programming is kind of basic but it does contain some very good guitar tones. There\'s no licks . Only multi samples.

I think it\'s a good addition to existing and more recent collections.

peace

Yves

Originally posted by Yves:
    sporter

I own this library and I agree with Nick on the fact that it\'s an older library so the programming is kind of basic but it does contain some very good guitar tones. There\'s no licks . Only multi samples.

I think it\'s a good addition to existing and more recent collections.

peace

Yves
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks...I heard the demos and assumed they were lick based...pretty slick demos! I think the tones might be what I\'m after. I\'ll probably be getting this...thanks for the info.

I have this library and it is severly over priced for what is actually usuefull. If you can get it 50% off or better, grab it. The lead guitars are probably the only things that are close to being usefull. Seriously, as it stands you are better off hiring a local player and sampling them. Avoid this library unless it\'s in the 50-100.00 price range.

Go Back to forum