• Register
  • Help

Topic: Recent RAR Gigs

Recent RAR Gigs

Up until now I have never had a problem decompressing RAR gigs on my mac and then sneaker netting them over to my gigas.

I cannot get the recent Thomas J Bones and the Aenigma Pan Flute to open. Woe is me.
    I have tried all of the OS 9 and X Mac RAR Apps I could find, but to no avail. Perhaps the best route is to find a shareware app for my Gigas and decompress them in those boxes.

My machines are running XP. As a mac guy,I really need advice on a good PC app for this. My gigas are very streamlined and do not have
    an app which automatically does this.

Thanks for any help!

Re: Recent RAR Gigs

I like WinRar alot, and there\'s a free trial you can use here:

I\'m sure there\'s a permanantly free rar program out there somewhere, but this is a widely known and used program that I\'ve liked.

Good Luck [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hi there, those bones are NOT MINE, they are Michaelangelo450(Mike)\'s (I just programmed them) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Just to clear up the confusion.

Sorry Thomas, I knew they were someone else\'s, but I couldn\'tremember who. I did remember that you did the prog work on them.

So thanks to both of you, Hopefully i will get to hear them soon.

I saw Winrar online, butI must check that it will work in XP and not cause a problem. Too many deadlines for a headache.....

Hello Didier, it was great meeting you at Namm. Win rar works great in XP.

take care

Go Back to forum