• Register
  • Help

Topic: EWQLSO - user/single instrument demos?

Share/Bookmark

EWQLSO - user/single instrument demos?

Hi all, I heard all demos on EW page as all other comercial demos but - because I deciding to buy or not, I want to hear some demos of a single instruments (flute, french horn, bone, obe, violins etc.) I haven´t found them anywhere [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] Can somone make some simple \"demos\" and put link into this topic. Thank you very much!

Re: EWQLSO - user/single instrument demos?

nothing??!? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Originally posted by handz:
    nothing??!? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">It\'s the ambience man! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I can\'t help but imagine that if EWQLSO sounded good in solo form that we wouldn\'t have demos of them by now.

Rick

I actually went to a live demo of the library here in LA, and Nick and Thomas freely played alot of individual patches, solo inst., sections, etc.
    Sounded consistently great.
    They also played chords on solo inst. patches and it actually sounded like a section, not artificial. The sound was consistent with the sec. patches. Unusual for sample libs.

Best,

John

Go Back to forum