• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: SAM Trumpets News!

Share/Bookmark

SAM Trumpets News!

Hello all,

Big news update from Project SAM!

Pre-ordering - SAM Trumpets will be released and first shipped on Wednesday October 29th. Discount pre-ordering has started now! We also have two new pre-order bundles: the Trio Bundle (trumpets, trombones, horns) and Duo Bundle (trumpets, trombones) and an extra 10% discount on the Trombones.

Demos - Three new demos are now available: the explanatory SAM Trumpets Tutorial Demo featuring our voice over. And two great pre-release demos composed by Aaron Sapp and Simon Ravn!

Demo patch - The SAM Trumpets demo patch is now online for Gigastudio and EXS24 formats. Kontakt will follow soon.

Contest - Enter the Project SAM Composer Contest, submit your best composition using SAM Horns and/or SAM Trombones and win a free SAM Trumpets library. More information on our website!

Thanks for your time & Enjoy!

Maarten

Re: SAM Trumpets News!

Originally posted by Maarten Spruijt:

Contest - Enter the Project SAM Composer Contest, submit your best composition using SAM Horns and/or SAM Trombones and win a free SAM Trumpets library. More information on our website!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">So you can select to compose FOR the trumpets or WITH the trumpets [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Awesome Maarten....

Sounds really amazing...

And the competition is a very nice adittion...

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Alex

Fantastic Maarten! Easiest decision of the month for me! One bug, however: I tried to buy online after listening to the very, very useful demo with voice-over, but after I punched in my credit card info (VISA), I got this message:

The transaction has been denied
    Payment not accepted : Payment refused by the acquirer
    Please use the \"Back\" button to try again with other parameters

I never have problems with online purchases (actually, maybe I make too many...!). Is there a problem on your server end of things?

Can\'t wait to play with your new set!!
    [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

SWEEEET!

I\'m so excited, and things sound so great.This made my morning.
    and
    Aaron, your song is gorgeous!

False alarm, Maarten!

Lee, you were right! I just got a call from my bank telling me that they \'flagged\' the purchase and wanted to verify that I was in the possession of the card when the purchase attempt was made. Kind of a drag, but actually, I\'m glad they do these checks every once in a while!

Sorry for taking up space, people... And now, back to getting those trumpets! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I don\'t like the voiceover in the tutorial demo. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Maarten - have you included compatability with the VSL perf/alternation tools?

Cheers,
    Ian

Could anyone please tell me what the Trio bundle would cost in US $\'s?

Thank you,
    AL

Originally posted by Alan Lastufka:
    Could anyone please tell me what the Trio bundle would cost in US $\'s?

Thank you,
    AL
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Alan, for realtime currency conversions this site is a useful one.

Maarten

Go Back to forum