• Register
  • Help

Topic: Anyone Watching Medici.tv?

Shelton, Washington State

Anyone Watching Medici.tv?

Is anyone watching Medici.tv. How do you like it. Is it worth subscribing to or maybe just purchase individual performances along with the free content.

Re: Anyone Watching Medici.tv?

I watch when I can and really enjoy the excellence of its world performers.

I haven't subscribed yet because I think it is fairly expensive unless you just like listening to Classical music most of the time. For a working, creative musician, finding the time to make it worth the investment is my main problem.

The "free" concerts and Medici.TV library are fantastic. It makes you want to subscribe immediately, but, again, finding the time to watch everything and totally enjoy the experience (at a price) keeps me from jumping in at this time. Maybe later.

I notice that Medici.TV has been advertising "reduced" pricing and periodic subscriptions in the recent past. Maybe others feel as I do that their subscriptions are a little pricey. I must admit that I can totally afford the investment, but whether it is worth it to me at this time is my main dilemma.

If anyone hasn't been exposed to this type of streaming, Classical music, you should go to their site and explore their offerings. They are impressive.

Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Go Back to forum