• Register
  • Help

Topic: Get Your Spook On!

Get Your Spook On!

Hi everyone,

Trusting that it is in proper etiquette, we wish to share with the forum a small achievement.

With Halloween approaching… the timing could not have been better.
    DIVA Classical Female Soloists will be the featured sound library for composers
    Markus Schmidt and Richard Douglas for up coming independent horror films.

We are thrilled! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

If you would like to learn more, please visit

Thank you for allowing us to share.

Re: Get Your Spook On!

Hey Markus,

good luck with the film project! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Congratulations. Diva definitely fits the horror genre.

Speaking of horror movies, I just watched The Omen a week or so ago. Goldsmith\'s score was great to hear.

The Haunting (original) is mentioned on your website. I don\'t recall the score, but I do recall some of the sound effects. If you like subtle horror films, rent it. It\'s a great example of how to use sound as a character.

Another great subtle horror film is The Innocents (1961). Again, I don\'t remember the score, but the film is open to multiple interpretations, some of which are wonderfully disturbing.

Thanks to all for visiting our little spooky site! Soon I will post a new spooky diva demo... my experience so far - DIVA is great for dark and doomful athmospheres!
    (Merci Partrick - toi de même [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )

Hello everyone,

Let me first start out by saying that DIVA truly is amazing, it\'s definately completing the atmosphere in my score for \"Soul Thievery\", hope you all like the main theme I came up with utilizing DIVA. Im anxious to hear your piece Markus, looking forward to it!

Thanks guys and best of luck!

Boo! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum