• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: LAST O.Demo "Tales From the Middle Earth" Nš-3

LAST O.Demo "Tales From the Middle Earth" Nš-3

Hey Guys!!; Here iīm Again, last one, last Shot...

Well talking about this last Moviment, iīll tell you that is my \"Favourite\", Most complet, complex, has (Choir) longerst one 6:00 min; Ok realy hapy with Score..;

Again if anyone has missed, any one there is the Full-Score links:

Nš1-\"Gollumīs Cavern\".
    Nš2-\"Four on Their Way\".
    Nš3-\"Gondorīs Calling\".

Now i wanna get your atencion about some aspects,
    The thing is that i wanna make \"Public\" my Ftp Server Trafic cose i think is \"Interesting\",
    Well all the stadistics have been taking today 10/22, at this morning here in Spain, probavly nigth in USA etc....
    Nš1- Was posted 10/17 -Downloaded by 359 Users.
    Nš2- Was posted 10/20 -Downloaded by 219 Users.
    Nš3- Was posted 10/21 -Downloaded by 148 Users.
    These are the numvers of Downloads, not the Visits(just plays)...
    I Donīt know your Internet Conecction but i donīt use to Download a Demo if i Donīt like it;I have to say too \"belive or not\" that i \"EXCLUSIVE\" Post my musicīs links here in this Forum; Well my 3 Demos/Topic had been only coment by 12 Diferents Users of this Forum.
    Oka, What to say more, than THANK YOU VERY MUCH, No matter you donīt replay i donīt realy need it yet, cose the \"Numvers\" talkS alone, iīm in your hard Drives, at least of 359 userīs ones (hope you dont delleted when listening), [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] , Even i donīt understand why not replay...i donīt know if there is a \"envy\" Problem [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] , or the Other Extrem side you considering me \"too pour\" as composer to post some words.,or cose i have 5 Stars and not 4, [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ; or iīm not \"Sponsoring\" any Great and Expensive librarie.. very popular here..... [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] ;REALY \"NOW\" i donīt need any feedback. jejejeje; I know all that i wanna know.
    Thank your very much all people Post, and People \"listening/Download\" jejejeje....

And of course thanks God for Inspiration, All Comes from you HONOR AND GLORY TO HIM.

Diego Montesinos.

Re: LAST O.Demo "Tales From the Middle Earth" Nš-3

All pieces are very good. I can see why Number 4 is your favorite. Great job.
    GOS strings?

Great work Diego! This is also my favorite.

Hey, I didnīt realy wait any coment...(After my Discurse,ejem.. Sorry i use to Say what i think); Good Sorprise!!!;
    I like you like, and i like you listen \"full-Score\"; abaut libraries, Well, iīm not interesting in get in \"Libraries-Debat\", but all iīll say is that, all moviments were \"recreated\" by NOT any New Last Generation libraries thas includes: VSL, EWQLSOL ,SAM.
    Thx for a \"Direct-Replay\" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] .

Hi Diego,

\" Titanesque \" work ! How much hours for the ensemble ?
    My favourite (I\'m not really original !) is the last one too.
    You did a very good work. Congratulations !

Thanks for you Replay, i like your last Demo too, Very nice.....;
    Weel about your Question itīs a bit hard to say, cose, Music itīs just my \"hobie\", (hope this Changes), [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ,
    Well i think i started to compose First moviment, 7Mounhts ago, After Reading LOTRīs Books for 5th time..(I love it) [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ;
    but well i have to Work, in my \"Real\" work all the Days you know..;Composed it in \"Free\",time, one Day 2 hours, another day 1, another 0, you make an idea. Another \"handy-cup\", is that i donīt have any Music Teorical Training, (Just ears) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ; and i was learnig while composing, iīm not worry about the Armonic and Orchestal \"Norms\",(I decide to be Virgin); [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] but UPss!!, it will be greate Know to play the Piano, I will be fast and not with one hand in the keys, and the other in Mouse, This Score was composed in two times, first one from Moviment 1 to the middle of 4; (But at this moment), a Good friend whit Music teorica training, saw the Score and told me \"Sounds great\" by Samplers but with a real Orchestra you need to Write for a real Orchestra, whit all strings and division, and then I Reorchestrated, the Full Score, adding Seconds Woods lines, 2 Flauta, 2 Oboe, Bass clarinet, Corno, Piccolo, Brass: 2 horns lines more, 2 Trompets lines more, 1 Tombone line more,
    and then i retometed, the Numver 4.
    And thats all;
    Hope i donīt borried you, but you ask.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks to post again.

This is my favorite one also. I\'ve noticed that you\'re lagato strings have way too much of a slow attack, so things get \"muddy\" in places and it isn\'t very clear where the legato line is going. You should use a different strings program if you have one, or layer the staccatos with the lagatos. That works sometimes.

Thanks for replay!!!;
    And you are Right, i didnīt use any legato program..
    [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Hey D,
    Yes, you have been a busy boy... and people here have clearly been busy listeners. I don\'t have a web counter but I\'m sure the count vs reply ratio would also be disappointing to me. Can\'t take it personally tho. I would guess it\'s that way for everyone who posts. I must admit that while I try to comment on everything I give a listen to, I sometimes let one or two slip through the cracks. Sometimes I\'m just not in touch enough with the matereial to add anything constructive.
    That being said , your stuff tickles me a bit. In some ways it\'s very chaotic, but it always seems to come together just when I think it\'s going to fall apart. It sometimes sounds like it\'s in need of some reverb depth but then I realize that it is shimmeringly crisp and clear and I like it. You know my one bone of contention from my previous posts [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] It still stands, albeit a bit less so in this comp. You mix well and seem to have good control of complex orchestration. Your four part trilogy [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] works nicely to me, but I am interested to hear what you\'ll be writing in a year or two.... or five. Please tell me you are not thirteen years old.

all the best

Hey, C.
    My faithful Listener!!!
    [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ,
    Thanks again for Feedback..
    and not Iīm 4 years old as Midi Composer; while iīm 30 years old and Growing!! jeje,.......,

Go Back to forum