• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: VSL/SI demo posted

Share/Bookmark

VSL/SI demo posted

This post has been moved to another thread. It is now just a VSL and East West Steinway B demo with some DR2 ambience.

Re: VSL/SI demo posted

Hi Damon, very well done. Your string compositions always seem to blend so well in the mix... good job! Just curious, what piano are you using on this piece? It really sounds great! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Gary

Oooops.... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Sorry I should have read your post clearer. (East West Steinway) Once again....Good job. ............Gary

Thanks Gary [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Yes its the East West Steinway B which I absolutely love. There was an .art file posted awhile back that I added that gave the steinway a few darker patches. So I used the 6 velocity dark patch.

Hi Damon,
    Nice little piece. Great for an underscore.
    Sounds very good. Nice sequencing and mastering.

This is nice but its really very similar to the Forrest Gump main theme. I guess you did it subconsciously. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It was very nice, as I expected.

You might want to avoid posting \"your\" piece everywhere when this has already been done.

Speaking of Silvestri\'s Forrest Gump Music, I still feel, it should have won the Oscar that year (1995)...

Sounds very, very much like Forrest Gump!

Anyway, despite the melodic stuff it sounds good. Modern samples always blow me away regarding realism. It\'s so wonderful to be a composer these days. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum