• Register
  • Help

Topic: I never expected Studio Grand 88 to sound so perfect

Share/Bookmark

I never expected Studio Grand 88 to sound so perfect

Received this in the post yesterday. Unfortunately do not have time to write my review yet, BUT ...

Studio Grand 88 is incredible. I never expected to find such a cheap sample perform so well. The recording and programming quality is fantastic, making it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] a joy to play.

I have mixed feelings about some other recent piano purchases, which I will post soon.

Steve

Re: I never expected Studio Grand 88 to sound so perfect

Originally posted by sjduck:
    Received this in the post yesterday. Unfortunately do not have time to write my review yet, BUT ...

Studio Grand 88 is incredible. I never expected to find such a cheap sample perform so well. The recording and programming quality is fantastic, making it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] a joy to play.

I have mixed feelings about some other recent piano purchases, which I will post soon.

Steve
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hi Steve.

Glad you like it! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    It\'s really, really rewarding to get this kind of feedback!
    I can promise you that we at Bigga Giggas will continue make cheap, (but not cheapish), samples!

andyt

HI Worra,

I would love to buy the Studio 88, but am having trouble finding a UK distributor. (i have given up looking on your german distributors web site ... if its there, it is very well hidden [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] ).

I\'d prefer not to buy direct from yourselves, as I\'ll have the hassle of paying duty on it as it comes through customs.

Any ideas ?
    Thanks,
    Andy T

Originally posted by andyt:
    HI Worra,

I would love to buy the Studio 88, but am having trouble finding a UK distributor. (i have given up looking on your german distributors web site ... if its there, it is very well hidden [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] ).

I\'d prefer not to buy direct from yourselves, as I\'ll have the hassle of paying duty on it as it comes through customs.

Any ideas ?
    Thanks,
    Andy T
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hi Andy.

If you buy from our online store at www.biggagiggas.com you won\'t have any duty problems! You see, we ship both from Europe (Sweden) and US, so in your case the CD would ship from Sweden, and since both Sweden and UK are members of the EU, you won\'t pay any customs at all! The only thing added is $5 in shipping.
    I think that the Gentleman starting this thread can vouch for that since he\'s a countryman of yours (I think...)

I didn\'t pay any duty and I live in the UK. Hope this helps,

Steve. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

andyt

Thanks guys !!
    Will be ordering soon.

I can promise you that we at Bigga Giggas will continue make cheap, (but not cheapish), samples!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Worra, I would say you make inexpensive , but not cheap samples. The quality has always been excellent on every one of your libs I own.

Dasher

Originally posted by thesoundsmith:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\"> I can promise you that we at Bigga Giggas will continue make cheap, (but not cheapish), samples!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Worra, I would say you make inexpensive , but not cheap samples. The quality has always been excellent on every one of your libs I own.

Dasher
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">He, he.... language barrier! I\'m from Sweden, you know, Swedish Chef-type.....
    I\'ve often wondered if our CD\'s would sell better then they do if they where more expensive. I suppose that some people probably think that our stuff can\'t be serious because the pricetag.
    Maybe we should raise the price..... nah, just kidding!

Go Back to forum