• Register
  • Help

Topic: The Quest for musical realism...

Lightbulb The Quest for musical realism...

For my friends interested in new technologies, I forward my post in the Sample Libraries section:

Be my guests

Re: The Quest for musical realism...

Fabio! I've just come back from the other Forum where I was your guest - And, I've heard your exciting demo of Samplemodeling, with the clarinet, horns and strings all sounding very natural and expressive. Excellent! Your quest for greater realism in computer music has reached a new high. Thanks for letting us in on the results you're getting!

Thanks for the rendition of the Mozart Clarinet Concerto. It was superb. I left a few more comments to you on the other forum post that you linked to in the thread.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Wow! All I can say is wow! Fabio, this is exceptional! Sure makes me wish I were wealthy enough to afford these wonderful tools.

Fantastic, Fabio! Truly fantastic!!!

Serenity Musician (Gary A.)

HP Pavilion Elite, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, 12 gig ram, 1 terabyte hd., E-MU 0404, Korg K61, Finale 2012, Sonar X2 Producer

Hey thanks friends!

Thanks Randy and Gary, Rich I posted an answer in the other site..

Thank you for posting this.

I read an article in Keyboard magazine just today about the Samplemodeling software, so it was quite a treat to listen to your demo.
    Best Regards,

Go Back to forum