• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: RATINGS RETALIATION OVER VSL PRICING

Share/Bookmark

RATINGS RETALIATION OVER VSL PRICING

I have been involved in very few threads over the last few days.

Today I called ilio to investigate the VSL pricing confusion that has occured recently.

Within minutes of posting the CORRECT and ACCURATE information given to me by ilio someone lowered my USER RATING.

I have tried to contribute in a positive manner whenever I had knowledge that someone may have found usefull.
    I have learned a ton from the members of this forum and I am gratefull for all the help.

But I will not stand by and have my user rating lowered for simply posting accurate information.

I would like this corrected immediately.

Re: RATINGS RETALIATION OVER VSL PRICING

While I don\'t blame you for being ticked off at what you say has happened, what does the user rating mean anyway? Does it really matter?

Seems to me that all you have to do now is type another post saying that VSL is worth at least 4,000 dollars, if not double, and you\'ll get your star back!

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I don´t know what the user rating means either... If it measn that much to you I will gladly give you one of my stars. It´s just an icon to me [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

VSL is worth 10000000000 dollars....

can I get another star now?

seriously tho, who cares. There are a hundereds of users on this board. Any one of them could have given you a 1 star rating, and that would have made the \"ratings calculation\" equal 4/x stars or whatever.

here I\'ll give you five stars, maybe it\'ll help. Nope.... it didn\'t... come on guys, lets band together and help Ed out [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Robert Kral only has four stars. The Four Star Club is where you want to be anyway. You can never trust those five star overachievers. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Being one of the most wise users of this forum - I can only say I am proud to have none. I eventually hope to get 1-star one day - but im not counting on faith to provide me with such luck.

Whats cool about a star anyway. We dont want McDonalds or military culture here anyway. I think northern should remove those starthingys - now that its obvious it makes people sad.

PaPa. Why this star thing anyway?

Love - Chris

Yeah, we\'ve got no stinkin stars!

Ed, I don\'t actually know how the rating works, but I assume that if only 1 person rates you, and they give you 5 stars you become a 5 star member. If a 2nd person then rates you as 3 stars, what\'s the bet that the machine \'averages\' your rating out to 4 stars?
    It may not be possible to get your rating back to 5 stars as long as there\'s a single non-5 vote, which is probably why a few excellent members are rated as 4 stars.
    Maybe we should all pop over to your page and rate you as 5 star and see what happens [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Hi Ed,

I just rated you 5 stars and I\'m only a 4. Obviously you care so I\'ve done my part.

Steve Chandler

Go Back to forum