• Register
  • Help

Topic: Munsie check this out (i.e. heavy)

Share/Bookmark

Munsie check this out (i.e. heavy)

*** Disclaimer:

This is an old thing from way back but it\'s kind\'a heavy, it was done in a complete rush (3
    hours or so... basically it falls under drink\'n a few beers and f@!king around), this is my buddy\'s little \"thing\" that I recorded for him a while back. He was at
    my place and we just decided to record something from scratch. Needles to say it sounds like
    crap and I have no intention of ever trying to remix it. The time I spent to mic the guitar was
    literally 10 seconds... same goes for bass and mix.

BTW.. my buddy is actually a phenomenal guitarist but you\'d never know it from this thing. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Just thought I\'d post this for you to check out. I plan on doing something \"Very very heavy\"
    when I get some free time? It\'ll sound very different from the song i just posted here though
    (i.e. GOOD! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

Anyway ----> Click this........

Re: Munsie check this out (i.e. heavy)

Hey Kid! I loved it! I love this kind of heavy sound now days. It\'s amazing though, your little jam session sounds better musically than alot of the cRAP out today! I look forward to listening to more of your rock/heavy material. Man, it\'s crazy when you \"composer\" types can rock out as well as you do! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I liked the break with the bass section, very tasteful. Hey, next time leave out the beers and finish the tune! lol [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Keep it rockin! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hey Kid, that was way cool! You had me expecting garbage.... instead I was cranking it up! I\'m liking this forum rocking more and more. Drink more beers, and make more [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Aaron Dirk
    NGS West

Hey thanks for check\'n it out guys! And thanks for the compliments.... I honestly thought it would get ripped to shreds \'here\', so it\'s cool to hear that you guys were into it. I\'m dying to do something heavy again. I\'ll definitely post something once I do (who knows when that\'ll be though [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

Beers in or beers out? Uh.....? I\'ll decide at the time. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum