• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: 2 new Hardcore Bass demos from King & Sharmy

Share/Bookmark

2 new Hardcore Bass demos from King & Sharmy

http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=EW-156

2 new rockin demos from King and Sharmy. King\'s demo uses one of the 32 multisampled drumkits from Stormdrum. More HCB demos next week.

Re: 2 new Hardcore Bass demos from King & Sharmy

Wow that\'s some heavy stuff. Me likes.

That kick\'s really got some punch in King\'s demo.

I\'m in...

Personally I wasn\'t that impressed with the kit in that demo, but of course I realize that demo\'s focus wasn\'t drums. I liked the sound of the kit in Swarmy\'s demo better.

hey!! on both, very Nice sound, but as Bass player, i would like to hear, \"Teen-town\" From Jaco Pastorius, and even the Markus Miller version by \"Slap\", it would be a \"DEFINTIVE\"; test.
    Good Work.
    [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    D.M

Originally posted by Sharmy:
    I actually hope to have an updated version of my demo on line sometime tomorrow. there are some level and panning problems which i believe i just fixed.

OK now the site\'s messed up and king\'s demo is down. what you are hearing is one of Nick\'s demos.

Here is a better link to my demo......sorry I don\'t have Kings

http://www.scoredog.tv/ZombieMan.mp3
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hey Craig,

Who cares about Hardcore - where can I get that guitar library??!!!!!! That \'player\' rocks (I do hear a little \'Baked Potato\' influence there, though - lol.)

Seriously, I love this bass library. It\'s a ton of fun and can actually cover a few genre\'s you wouldn\'t expect.

Rob

The kits I\'m using are still beta, and I mixed and matched the hi hats from one (funk) with the rest of the kit from another (rock)

King,

I kept wanting to hear you singing with your incredible range over the track. Waaaaahhhhh!

RAAAAAWWWWWKKKKKK! Kool.

Didier

I second that Didier! Nice work King and Sharmy, cool *** demos. Everything sounds pretty good in it.
    Now I feel pissed and wanna mosh and get my little a s s thrown around. King would be just the man to do it! JACK A S S !!!!!! [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Y\'all got sum reel kick a s s R&R going down there bro! Nice job guys. And a nice change of pace.

Hey King,

That\'s a hit!

Sharmy,

Great Demo! (Another one!)

Hans

Go Back to forum