• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hey Maarten.....need those trumpets (MP3 Demo inside missing something)

Share/Bookmark

Hey Maarten.....need those trumpets (MP3 Demo inside missing something)

Hey Maarten,

So.....something motivated me last night to put together a demo. It was also a good time to get familiar with DP4.11 in OSX. I used all the SAM libraries I have (Horns, Trombones, and Free Timpani). But it just isn\'t the same without the trumpets added to the mix. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Hymn To The Fallen MP3 Excerpt without Trumpets (2MB MP3)

As soon as I get my trumpets.....I will add them to this Giga demo which is just sitting there waiting for the trumpet line.

(Other libraries used were Sonic Implant Symphonic Strings, London Choir, Ultimate Perc. Snare, VSL woodwinds). Brass is all SAM...well except Tuba....that is VSL.

Re: Hey Maarten.....need those trumpets (MP3 Demo inside missing something)

Re: Hey Maarten.....need those trumpets (MP3 Demo inside missing something)

Hey Brian - cool it on the tempo - this is way too fast! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I actually did a mockup of this, mostly because I had bought the score and thought I wanted to \"enter a few notes\" - and there are a lot more than it seems when you hear it. It doesn\'t sound very good though, especially the brass is terrible so I\'ll keep that a secret I think the SAM trumpets will work very well for it though.

Go Back to forum