• Register
  • Help

Topic: Reverb control

Share/Bookmark

Reverb control

Hello, all:

This might be an old subject, but I haven't had a need to look into it until now.

I want to add a bass drum part, and for this piece it needs to sound like a bass drum that has no reverb as if it was dampened. I looked in my manual and it refers to a reverb control for percussion, but there is no reverb control in my GPO player when I open either the basic orch percussion or the bass drum player. There is a fundamental control and the var 1/var 2 controls, but no reverb control.

Was that changed?

I think I can use the "dry" version and make it work, but I thought I'd ask about the control issue.

Thanks!

Re: Reverb control

The reverb control is the Send knob on the mixer page. Turn down the send level to lower the reverb amount.

Jim

Re: Reverb control

Quote Originally Posted by boisty music View Post
    ...I think I can use the "dry" version and make it work, but I thought I'd ask about the control issue...
    Jim has already given you the info you need, Boisty - But I just couldn't help notice that you must have a very old version of GPO. There haven't been two separate "dry" and "wet" set of samples for a very long time.

Randy

Go Back to forum