• Register
  • Help

Topic: Problem with GIO

Problem with GIO

Hi, I have a problem with GIO.
    With some patches the response is: ARIA Player error Slo 0 Not found /Application/Garritan Instant Orchestra/Instruments/Percussion Patches/Earth drums 1_0002102C.audio etc. etc.
    I used OS X Mountain Lion with ARIA Player v1.504 ARIA Engine v1.626
    Have a council?

Chandler, Arizona

Re: Problem with GIO

See the post below titled "Missing Instrument in IO". This is a known issue and there is a fix but you'll need to send a PM to Chad. Maybe Chad will see this post.

Is there going to be an update to GIO and other things in February? I don't want to pester people for the update when I can wait, but I am hitting the missing instruments problem and would like it resolved. We heard that Harps was coming out as well. I have not seen any details about the release date. There are only 8 days left .

Hi Guys,

Please check your PMs.

Also if you are still running into any issues with Instant Orchestra please contact Garritan/MakeMusic's official support channels. They have the updated installers and instruments and can walk you through resolving any issues your having.

Best Regards,

Hi Guys,

Just following up. You should now be able to download the latest Instant Orchestra update from your account page on www.garritan.com

Go Back to forum