• Register
  • Help

Topic: The History of Music Told in Seven Minutes - inbleepingcredible! (Video)

Share/Bookmark

The History of Music Told in Seven Minutes - inbleepingcredible! (Video)

I seriously doubt you've seen anything so amazing today - in the last week - maybe all year. omg this is the best 7 minutes you could possibly spend Right Now! - The text in the animation is Spanish, but everything is perfectly clear.

Watch and be thrilled. I sure was.

Randy

Re: The History of Music Told in Seven Minutes - inbleepingcredible! (Video)

Awesome. Made my night.

Quote Originally Posted by composingatnight View Post
    Awesome. Made my night.
    Anyone who misses this just has no idea what they're missing. The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread.

Randy

I'm in between students at moment so I had a chance to watch this. All I can say is WOW!

The illustrations and musical excerpts are fantastic. I'm going to pass this on to my students to watch.

Thanks Randy, a great find.
    yjoh

Music... A Joy For Life.

hanks Randy,

That was great!

Not nearly enough hits. KerBUmp! This is The most clever, well executed video about music ever. That's all!

Randy

Oh my. That was spectacular. And the continuous illustration was very funny and clever. Thanks!
    Arthur J. Michaels
    https://www.facebook.com/composerarthurjmichaels

Finale 2000 through Finales 25.4 (currently using Finale 25.4)
    Garritan COMB2, GPO4, GPO5, Audacity 2.1.3
    Core i7 860 @ 2.80 GHz, 8.0 GB RAM, Windows 10 Home Premium x64
    Dell 2408 WFP, 1920x1200
    M-Audio Delta Audiophile 2496
    M-Audio AV-40 monitors

I liked it when Bach winked

I have seen this a few times in the past weeks. Friends have emailed me the link. I find it awesome that one guy could plan and execute the storyboard so interestingly!
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

OK boys, throw away all your history books on music and watch this. Really great!!

Raymond

Go Back to forum