• Register
  • Help

Topic: Two new SAM Trumpets demos

Two new SAM Trumpets demos

Hey all,

Two new user demos composed by Craig Sharmat and Aaron Sapp are now online at www.projectsam.com/demos.html.

\"A Sleuth\'s Night\" by Aaron Sapp.
    \"Sam\'s Blues\" by Craig Sharmat.

Both demos are great swing pieces showing there\'s more to SAM than the orchestral genre. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Hats off to Craig and Aaron!
    Also note Craig\'s guitar performance in both tracks.

Re: Two new SAM Trumpets demos

nice demo!
    I like your dense style [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

nice playing buddy. Wish I could get a little more of the bop solo though (yea I know, it\'s a trumpet demo)

Trumpets sound great

\"Jazz\'s not dead, it just smells funny\" (FZ)
    Great piece Aaron! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Where\'s my fedora?
    Great stuff you guys. I can barely see through the smoke filled nightclub. Gotta go and re-read some Chandler or Hammett now.

Now samkarma on the other hand... pop in the dvd of Blade Runner for that one.

thanks for the tip Maarten

Thanks for listening! I hope this shows that SAM is not only capable of convincing orchestral arrangements, but of jazzy passages as well.

The quality of these trumpets are amazing, and at the price they\'re selling, it makes it even tastier. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Very Very Very Nice Work!!!,
    Congratulations Aaron and Sharmy,
    Aaron´s pices shows that \"you realy Know to do more music than Clasical Stuff\", you allways surprise me!!.

Sharmy´s pice, I have to say that you have Won the \"Game\", (in my opinion), your work realy gets all the Condiments of a great \"Swing Big-Band\" Score, i didn´t say is Jazz, is Realy Cuality Swing, only you need to get a sampler of \"Marilyn Monrroe\", [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] singing in your pice to be \"PERFECT\".

Hey Aaron and Craig,

Wow! I loved these two great examples of Sam Libraries. Thanks for sharing with all of us. Both show off how \'wide\' the jazz genre truly is.

Nice use of some nice samples, I like both demos! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

One thing I might add though: Aaron, you handle pretty much in very few time [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum