• Register
  • Help

Topic: The right price

Share/Bookmark

The right price

It\'s 3.07 in the morning and I\'ve just ordered the Steinway D Light and Studio Grand 88. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] Both were complete impulse buys, and so I\'d like to thank Michiel and Worra for pricing their instruments accordingly. If they had been priced any higher, I wouldn\'t have taken the risk. Simple as that. The lower the price, the more people buy it, and the bigger one\'s customer base gets. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Cheers.

Re: The right price

Hello!
    Please can you let me know what the Steinway D Lite is like - I was not too impressed by the full version and am still to find a Steinway I like! I belive the lite version has some different samples to the full version?
    Lloyd

Hello!
    Please can you let me know what the Steinway D Lite is like - I was not too impressed by the full version and am still to find a Steinway I like! I belive the lite version has some different samples to the full version?
    Lloyd

This is just a wild guess, but I would assume that if you weren\'t too crazy about the full version, the lite probably won\'t be your cut of tea either.

However, since I don\'t own either one I too am curious about how good the lite sounds!

I would love to hear an mp3 of the same MIDI file played by both the full and lite version...is that possible?

I\'ll try and post some like for like demos of the Bardstown Bosy, Post Bosy, Post Steinway Lite and Studio 88 soon. I\'m just as interested to hear them as you are!!

Cheers
    Steve

Go Back to forum