• Register
  • Help

Topic: With a dream in my heart

Share/Bookmark

Lightbulb With a dream in my heart

Hi my dear fellows,

I't has been long time ago I had open up some new thread here. A couple of new pieces has been written and it's always ...kind of romantic stuff :-) ... Hope you like it and comments always very welcome.

With a dream in my heart

Very best
    JL

Re: With a dream in my heart

Quote Originally Posted by Jaques View Post
    Hi my dear fellows,

I't has been long time ago I had open up some new thread here. A couple of new pieces has been written and it's always ...kind of romantic stuff :-) ... Hope you like it and comments always very welcome.

With a dream in my heart

Very best
    JL
    JL:

This is truly beautiful. Please let us know what you are using to create this piece, one of the most enjoyable I heard on this Forum.
    Where can I hear more of your work?

Ted

I am ashamed that I have not visited the Listening Room in so long....

gorgeous!

I was waiting for Nat King Cole to come in

Hi Ted,

Thank you for your nice comment. I'm very glad that you like this stuff. Soonly I will post somenthing more from my works. Since 2007 I had done posting a lot of titles of mine... Some of the older claasic i will post again...

Best - JL
    Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    JL:

This is truly beautiful. Please let us know what you are using to create this piece, one of the most enjoyable I heard on this Forum.
    Where can I hear more of your work?

Ted

Dear DPDAN...thx's for your kind word...well for Nat this not the right title but thank you for consider him.
    I'm so glad that you like this stuff.

Best - JL

Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN View Post
    I am ashamed that I have not visited the Listening Room in so long....

gorgeous!

I was waiting for Nat King Cole to come in

Hi Jaques,

Very beautiful music! Also very unique -- almost reminded me of Berg combined with New Age music.
    The harmonies always led us someplace unexpected and the guitar had a certain (almost) atonal element. Makes you want to listen again and ask -- is that what I heard? Nice ending also -- build up was nice.
    Definitely a unique voice -- (1) I like it and (2) Haven't heard music which sounds like that -- a good combo

Thanks for posting!
    Dan
    http://www.societyofcomposers.org/members/DanielCarr/
    Last edited by lesotho72; 03-30-2013 at 04:09 PM. Reason: incorrect signature

Dear Dan,
    Thank you so much for your detailed, nice comment. I'm very glad that you like this little piece of music. The harmonical movement is indeed quite unexpected ..just to broke the routine.. :-) ..the whole picture comes to my mind by thinking on something romantic and lush. The guitar is slidly out of tune ..just a bit to push it into more realism.
    The vibrato of the 1 & 2 Vlns brings that nice push to phrasing like this.

Best
    JL

Quote Originally Posted by lesotho72 View Post
    Hi Jaques,

Very beautiful music! Also very unique -- almost reminded me of Berg combined with New Age music.
    The harmonies always led us someplace unexpected and the guitar had a certain (almost) atonal element. Makes you want to listen again and ask -- is that what I heard? Nice ending also -- build up was nice.
    Definitely a unique voice -- (1) I like it and (2) Haven't heard music which sounds like that -- a good combo

Thanks for posting!
    Dan
    http://www.societyofcomposers.org/members/DanielCarr/

Go Back to forum