• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: With a dream in my heart

Share/Bookmark

Lightbulb With a dream in my heart

Hi my dear fellows,

I't has been long time ago I had open up some new thread here. A bigger bunch of new pieces has been written and it's always ...kind of romantic stuff :-) ... Hope you like it and comments always very welcome.

With a dream in my heart

My very best
    JL

Re: With a dream in my heart

Jacques, this is a lovely composition. It is full of romance with the swelling strings. I particularly like the guitar passages and the harp touches. Very nice. (The only thing was it ended a bit abruptly for me, I was wanting another bar or two.)

Thanks for posting, it's so nice to have some time to get to the listening room again.
    yjoh

Music... A Joy For Life.

Hi Jaques,

This is lovely calming music. Well done and very nice guitar indeed!

Max

wow, it sure Has been a long time, Jaques. This has to be the dreamiest, most romantic thing I've heard in quite awhile. There are impressionist touches to this that made it unusual, more interesting than what someone might think ahead of time when they've read your description. Far too short - This warm, romantic, eveningish mood could go on much longer, I wanted it to, anyway!

Randy

I sure enjoyed this music Jacques.

It's almost cinematic from a bygone era or perhaps a fantasy of a certain time and place.

But it does also sound fresh.

It was a wonderful dream while it lasted.

Phil

Jacque! I think this is a great piece. The sound is very dreamy and the render sounds good to me. I really like the gentle feel that it presents. Thanks for the post. Jay

Jaques -

This is GORGEOUS! And yes, quite "dreamy". The rendering is superb! The only problem is that it's too short. It aches to be developed more, at least to my ears. But, your the composer. You set the length and the style. Style-wise, this composition makes for a pleasurable and relaxing listen.

Ted
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Hi yjoh,

Thanks for your kind words. I'm a totally romantic guy. Cant help .. most of my stuff are completely like this. :-)
    It can be longer ...but I wrote it for a production music library and it has to be such long as it is.

Best - JL

Quote Originally Posted by yjoh View Post
    Jacques, this is a lovely composition. It is full of romance with the swelling strings. I particularly like the guitar passages and the harp touches. Very nice. (The only thing was it ended a bit abruptly for me, I was wanting another bar or two.)

Thanks for posting, it's so nice to have some time to get to the listening room again.

Hi Max,

Thank you ! :-) ...I love this guitar sound also ...taken form the LOGIC library ..it is so nice playable... check it out !

Best JL

Quote Originally Posted by Max Hamburg View Post
    Hi Jaques,

This is lovely calming music. Well done and very nice guitar indeed!

Max

Dear Randy - It's gonna long time I've been out of forum...yeah that's right... I've so much to do ...you can't imagine... ... I'm very glad that you like this little piece... yes .. it's short... because my client wished this...
    but ...maybe I will extend it .... let you know... - as you know... reg. my works from the past ...I'm that impressionistic guy :-)

Best JL

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    wow, it sure Has been a long time, Jaques. This has to be the dreamiest, most romantic thing I've heard in quite awhile. There are impressionist touches to this that made it unusual, more interesting than what someone might think ahead of time when they've read your description. Far too short - This warm, romantic, eveningish mood could go on much longer, I wanted it to, anyway!

Randy

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast