• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Trilogy Demos :)

Share/Bookmark

Re: Trilogy Demos :)

Congrats Eric, it sounds awesome. That \'True Staccato\' thingie seems to have made the instrument more realistic! Do i have to say i want it... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

/Tobias

Munsie, maybe \'hardcore bass\' will be THE rock bass library.

http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=QLHBNI

Originally posted by tob:
    Munsie, maybe \'hardcore bass\' will be THE rock bass library.

http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=QLHBNI
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hey Munsie - it even goes up to 11!

Hey Tob,

\"Munsie, maybe \'hardcore bass\' will be THE rock bass library.\"

I\'ve got a bass player on stand buy ready to sample if Hardcore Bass doesn\'t deliver the goods. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Don\'t get me wrong about Trilogy though. I could probably replace several existing bass libraries with Trilogy. And for someone who doesn\'t already have a good bass library, Trilogy obviously is going to be great for them!!

munsie-

No offense, but I doubt if anything is gonna sound like hardcore (real hardcore... that\'s my other world..... shhhh it\'s a secret [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ). Seriously If I were you I\'d just buy a bass and a guitar and either play it or make your own lib. On the other hand hardcore has a very distinct sound that is virtually impossible to capture with (only) sampled instruments. Building a realistic lib for that genera (in my opinion) would be \'almost\' as complex as VSL/QLSO......

One thing for sure----> buy a guitar, bass is easier to fake. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

BTW. I have trilogy, but I would never use it to do hardcore. Usually the bass guitar in hardcore doesn\'t sound all that great when soloed, but thumps in the mix. Libs sound too \'round\'...

my opinion anyway....

Wow...Eric..the house is shaking!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I love this sound...

Alex

trilogy sounds awesome eric!

screw you for making me want everything spectrasonics puts out. Great variety of sounds in one unit.

With enough of these soft synths coming out, I\'m gonna need so many computers I could set up a MMORPG server.

Munz, I have some faith in Hardcore bass for the sound you\'re after. I didn\'t get to really sit with it, but the sounds were awesome.

BTW I still think Scarbee has the best sounding bass demos.

\"...or make your own lib.\"

Hey Kid,

That\'s the next step if Hardcore Bass doesn\'t deliver the goods. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hey King,

My fingers are crossed about Hardcore. I also agree Scarbee\'s bass demos are superior to anything out there. (Ok, I see Nick replied to my question in the EW section about HCB, quick exit..) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum