• Register
  • Help

Topic: Cleaning out my closet! Mainly giveaways!

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation Cleaning out my closet! Mainly giveaways!

I have an injured foot, so I am stuck in here and decided to do some cleaning out.
    It has been a while since I have had a giveaway/ what ever you offer offer.

The following is available for giveaway, but you would need to reimburse me for shipping.

1. A MOTU 2408 mkII audio interface. You will need to get a PCI card for it. mine is outdated. This would be best for someone who is using MOTU gear and would use this an expansion module. Otherwise you will have to do your research and find the right MOTU PCI card on Ebay.

2. Behringer UltraGain Pro tube line/mic preamp - dual.

3. A bunch of cables - MIDI, short 1/4 patch, FW and USB cable, etc.

4. An unused AlphaTrack motorized mix controller - bought it with my Lilly grant and never used it. I would need $25, plus shipping or I will try Ebay for this one item. You can find YouTube videos showing this in use.

Check photos of these items here:

http://charlesmoman.smugmug.com/Saleorgiveaways

First come - first served. As is. Everything worked perfectly the last time I used them.
    MacPro 2.66 - Tiger & Snow Leopard / 16GB RAM / several TB of HD space/ Garritan Libraries / EWQLSO Platinum PLAY / Omnisphere/ Kontakt 2 & 3 / Finale 2010 /DP5/ a VERY patient wife!

Re: Cleaning out my closet! Mainly giveaways!

My email is charles@momanmedia.com

Let's do this via email instead of a free for all via the forum!
    MacPro 2.66 - Tiger & Snow Leopard / 16GB RAM / several TB of HD space/ Garritan Libraries / EWQLSO Platinum PLAY / Omnisphere/ Kontakt 2 & 3 / Finale 2010 /DP5/ a VERY patient wife!

Charles - Surely your middle name is Generous. Charles "Generous" Moman!

It's been awhile, so Forum members may not recall. A couple of years ago, Charles passed on his Proteus 1 XR sound module to me!

I've had a great time with it now in my studio. I've sampled instruments from it to use in my music, for one thing. And something particularly special about having this Proteus is that I distinctly remember when it came out in the late '80's and I wanted to own it so much, but there was no way I could afford its ticket price which was around $1,000 as I recall. I would go to my local music store, stare at it, try it out on the keyboard hooked up to it - I would sigh - I would dream - and go home to my humble CZ 1000.

A few decades later, the Proteus came into my life after all, thanks to the generosity of Mr. M.

THANKS AGAIN, Charles - I'll let other folks here be your beneficiaries this time - I am sure that someone here could especially use that Alphatrack. That's a super compact control surface folks - Control your DAW software unlike you ever have before if you don't already have a control surface or keyboard/surface combo.

Excellent, Charles!

Randy

How is your foot?

Not too serious, I hope?

Raymond

Thanks for asking!
    I have been running a lot - training for a 50-mile trail run in late April at the new Indiana Trail 100/50.
    I really enjoy running, but lately it has been hard to get comfortably past 20 miles.
    My ankle has been bothering me and I should have had it checked out sooner.
    The other day I could not get past 3 miles and now I am afraid I may have a stress fracture.
    Hopefully my foot doctor can fit me in on Monday or Tuesday.

I also won't do the race in April - the mileage has been a bit too much for me and I am not ready.
    Hopefully I can get back to running for fun soon.

The UltraGain Pro preamp is gone.
    And the AlphaTrack.

Go Back to forum