• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: 24 Bit Kontakt Bosendorfer Imperial Now Available!

Share/Bookmark

24 Bit Kontakt Bosendorfer Imperial Now Available!

Bardstown Audio is pleased to announce that our Bosendorfer Imperial Model 290 is now available as a 24 bit Kontakt instrument, and is available for sale exclusively from Bardstown Audio.

This 24 bit Kontakt Bosendorfer Imperial Model 290 has been extensively tested on both Macintosh and PC, and performs perfectly on both of these computer platforms.

Our \"Classic Accordions\" and \"Vintage Jazz Guitars and Tenor Banjos\" collections will also be available next week as 24 bit Kontakt instruments.

For more information, demos, and ordering information, you can visit our web site at www.bardstownaudio.com

Kindest regards,

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Re: 24 Bit Kontakt Bosendorfer Imperial Now Available!

One other thing I would like to say is that all of our 24 bit sampled instruments are packaged with all three sampler formats.. Kontakt, EXS24, and HALion.

Our EXS24 and HALion customers will receive a .nki Kontakt file for the asking, which will be sent as an email attachment.

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

How well did it work on a mac? I seem to hear only success stories on a PC\'s

Did you experience any performance difference between kontakt and halion when HD streaming?

/Tobias

Originally posted by Frank L. Rosenthal:
    Kip, I can hardly wait!!! If it is better then the GigaStudio version I will be very happy and then some.

Frank L. Rosenthal
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Frank, I appreciate your excitement and anticipation!

Many thanks,
    Kip

Originally posted by tob:
    Did you experience any performance difference between kontakt and halion when HD streaming?

/Tobias
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">The Bardstown Bosendorfer performs equally well on both Macintosh and PC. I am running a Macintosh G4/466 with a single processor. If you are running an older Mac such as a G3, you may need to increase the buffer size a bit in DFD in Kontakt options.

Kip

Originally posted by ngstime:
    How well did it work on a mac? I seem to hear only success stories on a PC\'s
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I am getting excellent performance on my Mac G4/466 with the Bardstown Bosendorfer Imperial.

Kip

Kip, I can hardly wait!!! If it is better then the GigaStudio version I will be very happy and then some.

Frank L. Rosenthal

What do you think, does the Kontakt version stream better from HD than the HALion version (on the same PC, if you tested that)?

Thanks, Hansi

Originally posted by PolarBear:
    What do you think, does the Kontakt version stream better from HD than the HALion version (on the same PC, if you tested that)?

Thanks, Hansi
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yeah, that was what i wanted to know too.. please tell us your experiences about this Kip. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

/Tobias

Go Back to forum