• Register
  • Help

Topic: Haunted flute. halloween spirit.

Haunted flute. halloween spirit.

Hi every one.

I am posting another piece as promised. I just finished it last night and could use some critique. Once again, it is a bit of a sleeper but for some reason I like to write flowing stuff.

The libraries I used were SiSS and Dan dean flute. I hope this changes soon as I would like to buy Gary\'s GPO. lol

I am thinking about putting an alarm clock.wav at the end of the piece so that the listener wakes up and writes me back. [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Apologies to those on dial up. This piece is 5 min 43 secs long.

Re: Haunted flute. halloween spirit.

Breath, breath I forgot to phrase for breath ! ooops. thanks for pointing that out.
    As for the bass, thanks for letting me know. The problem I have mastering my own stuff is that I have 4 suround speakers and a subwoofer. I have a tendency to cut out the bass cuz that woofer makes the walls shake. I need to hook up some different speakers.

Thanks again Greatzed.

it\'s a beautiful track...

Thanks robin. I am glad you liked it. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Here is a new take with a little more bass and better phrasing in the flute. Hope this is better because my pants are actually shaking right now from the bass. LOL [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I like this. I think you should add more bass to it, maybe make the celli louder. Also, you should put some small spaces in between the flute lines to let that flute player breate! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] That\'s about all the critisism I have.

This is a really nice piece, 88.

I really enjoyed it.

-- Martin

Go Back to forum