• Register
  • Help

Topic: What Happened to The Online Orchestration

Share/Bookmark

What Happened to The Online Orchestration

I went to the Rimsky-Korsakov online orchestration and all the examples are gone and have been replaced by a Make-Music ad. Does anyone know what might have happened or if it is just me.

Re: What Happened to The Online Orchestration

Quote Originally Posted by RichardMc View Post
    I went to the Rimsky-Korsakov online orchestration and all the examples are gone and have been replaced by a Make-Music ad. Does anyone know what might have happened or if it is just me.
    This has been reported now, Richard - The content for those video examples seem to have not been migrated to Make Music yet, and so a generic ad is currently coming up. But it looks like this will be fairly easy to repair. Thanks for pointing it out.

Randy

Hi all,

We're aware of some issues with some links to the Orchestration and Jazz courses and hopefully we can resolve the missing links soon. Long term, we're exploring options for a new home on Garritan.com for these courses.
    Justin Phillips
    Senior Product Manager
    MakeMusic, Inc

Thank you. I refer to the on-line course often. I have always thought that it is just fantastic. It's one thing to have a book and quite another to have the examples right in front of you.

Please. . . I respectfully request that the effort be made to correct the graphics issue with the online orchestration forum. It has helped many people, including me, learn and experiment with the art of orchestration. Also, there was a community effort to create that on-line teaching tool, especially with regards to its graphics. In my mind, its creation is a wonderfully positive testimony to what a bulletin board can provide to its members in terms of teaching, learning and supporting each other.

Thank you. . .

Ted
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Go Back to forum