I hope I am not spamming, but I really wanted to post the new and orchestrated version with Randy's advice. Here is the fixed arrangement to Bailor's Theme. It is still the same idea in regards to the loop. I feel that keeping the theme as it is fits Bailor the best. I tried adding some other passages and additions but it just didn't click as well as the original to my ears and the character.
Here are the changes:
- Dynamics have been used on all instruments (midi controller 11 and velocity for percussion)
- Notes are now slightly overlapped for better legato performance
- Horns have rests (realistic players need to breath, thanks Randy that is such an important rule to remember)
- I used a convulsion reverb of a cathedral this time
- Choir is now by GIO instead of Philharmonic
- When it begins the next loop the transition is much smoother
- I also gave credits to myself and the artist in the video
I want to give a big thanks to Randy once again for helping me out. A real great teacher!
Old Version is here:
Here is the new version to Bailor's Theme: