• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Donnie's Free Djembe

Share/Bookmark

Donnie\'s Free Djembe

More than half a year ago Donnie gave away a free djembe gig ( Donnie\'s Djembe post )

Would anyone still have this and would anyone be willing to share it? (I\'m guessing this is ok since it was made publicly available?) Maybe if DS Soundware people see this they\'d be willing to post it again?

Thanks for the help.

Re: Donnie\'s Free Djembe

Here you go:

http://www.dssoundware.com/promotion/promotion.html

user: freegig
    password: djembe

Sean

Originally posted by lanesp:
    Here you go:

http://www.dssoundware.com/promotion/promotion.html

user: freegig
    password: djembe

Sean
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Just a quick question for DSS Soundware; ages ago you guys mentioned working on a percussion fx library which among other things would feature Demby\'s Spacebass.
    Any news on this?

Cheers,

Joris

Thanks Sean. This is fab, and very useful. I also love the Cym and snare you guys put out a short time ago. Developers that give quality freebies like this will surely be getting my business. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Wow, thanx alot! This djembe sounds great! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

/Tobias

I downloaded the djembe gig but it won\'t open without an error(The file is corrupt) Anybody know why this might be and what would remedy it?

Same thing here. I downloaded it twice through different browsers and can\'t open it. The file is reported as corrupt.

I downloaded the file (LAN) and had no problems, so I think you should try the download again.

Perhaps it might help to use another WinRar or WinZip version.

Go Back to forum