• Register
  • Help

Topic: Link to Simon's VSL demo?

Link to Simon\'s VSL demo?

I have heard demos from Thomas, Sharmy and Maarten, but not Simon. Someone said he had also posted one using the VSL, but I cant seem to find it in this forum. Could someone post a link?

Re: Link to Simon\'s VSL demo?

It\'s right on the VSL site. Demos & Products > Demos > User Demos > Simon Ravn.

Thanks Maarten. I thought he posted it around here. By the way, have you been playing medal of honour lately? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Who hasn\'t [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I\'m the sniper you can never find [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] !!!!!!! The guy that\'s taking out your whole company ...........

You mean the one in that round tower near the open terrain, where the radio is you have to pick up? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Your whole company spots him, but gets shot... and you don\'t see a thing...

yeah, that guy is tough to nail isn\'t he!!

No, but I\'m talking about playing online. You should try it! It\'s amazing to know everyone around is a real person playing alonside or against you. And it\'s MUCH tougher and hence more fun. The artificial inteligence of the enemies on the solo missions is OK, but playing against other people, with coordinated tactics is just mad!!

Anywayz, if you\'re in a french village, and you get shot from afar, and you have no idea what hit you........IT WAS ME!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

No, but really, I\'m just jealous. I really love turning the tides, it is very nostalgic, which is not an easy thing to portray in music without crossing the line into taky/overly patriotic. Done a great job there.

One more post like these and we\'ll be moved over to the OT area [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Or they\'ll create a Games area [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I haven\'t played MOH online yet. Is it easy to set up a game? Have you guys played the Spearhead expansion yet? I wonder if it\'s worth getting.

Go Back to forum